Thursday, March 6, 2008

Project 365

"Project 365" is an idea of doing something, anything really, once a day. By far the most common theme is a photo-a-day. I've seen this done for illustration, writing, and self portraits, so it's not a new idea. But it's new for me (well, relatively).

I tried starting this project on Livejournal a few months ago and really didn't keep it up. I like the Blogger format better, so the project has been moved to here. If you've wandered over from Livejournal, that page will not be updated, so bookmark this page!

Right now, I'm trying to get all of my old work scanned and organized so I can put up a website. That's been taking away time from making new work (I know, excuses excuses)! I'm not planning on doing exclusively a photo-a-day. This will be more of a combination of photos, drawings, paintings, and whatever else I end up working on. If you're interested in seeing my work-in-progress, this is the place! Right now, my finished work can be viewed at DeviantArt.

No comments: